Conflict Management Styles Assessment
Meet The Leadership EI Challenge
The Work Itself Inventory
What Are Your Leadership Traits?
Team Trust Assessment
Organizational Politics Detector
Oxford Happiness Questionnaire
What's My Preferred Conflict Handling Style?
Effective Communication Questionnaire
What is My Preferred Type of Power?
How Power Oriented Am I?
As you consider joining us for Leaders Path Institute™ here is a self-assessment that you can take that will help you. It will give you insight into your leadership. Taking honest stock of yourself is important as you answer the following questions.
Score 10 points for a “yes” answer; 5 points for a “sometimes” answer; and 0 for a “no” answer.
- Have I established and do I live by a consistent set of rules?
- Do I periodically revise my set of rules when it is prudent and appropriate to do so?
- Do I refuse to force my values and standards for my own life on other people?
- Do I look at both sides of an issue and do I look at positive outcomes for each course of action?
- Can I control my anger and do I have the strength to restrain rage?
- Do I respond positively to genuine and well informed criticism?
- Can I accept styles which are different from my own?
- Do I look for positive value in other people’s solutions to problems we have in common?
- Do I ask the same behavior of my employees that I expect from myself?
- Do I stay cool under fire when I am challenged by my employees?
100 = you're lying
75-95 = you’re okay
50-70 = shaky
Below 50 = get your act together
If your current score shows need for improvement, pick an area and go to work. Take the assessment again in three months. If your score has improved, and you have been honest, your relationship with your employees has improved. You may also ask another trusted colleague or employee to give you honest feedback on your answers. You may be surprised with the results.